Any standard wood doorframe can be your center for inversion with the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up System, which comes complete with the EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack and EZ-Up Gravity Boots.
EZ-Up Inversion & Chin-Up Rack:
- Double-Bar System: The compact, but user-friendly design places the body out and above the doorframe for increased freedom of movement during stretching and exercises. With easy-reach handles and foam grips, the dual bar design makes mounting and dismounting easier.
- Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets: If your goal is to invert within a doorframe, the only secure option is a bar that fastens with mounting screws into the wood. Though the brackets remain attached, the Rack can be installed or removed easily for maximum flexibility. Even while installed, the equipment does not interfere with the normal operation of the door.
- Door-Savers: Durable plastic end caps protect the doorframe from damage while in-use.
- High Quality Finish: Features scratch-resistant powder coating.
EZ-Up Gravity Boots:
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles: Much like a ski boot, Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Gravity Boots ratchet securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit.
- Unparalleled Comfort: Super-soft 5/8” foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression.
- Optional Calf Loops: The unique support loops wrap behind each calf to place a 2 degree bend in the knees which helps to reduce the load on the knee joints and top of the foot. Loops are removable.
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell: Made of light, but highly durable DuPont™ Hytrel™ material for a more forgiving, slightly pliable fit. Each boot weighs just 2 lbs.
- Specialized Materials: The hooks and calf loops are constructed of a 40% glass/nylon alloy for unmatched strength and durability.
- Available in two sizes: The standard EZ-Up Gravity Boots are one-size-fits-most. For customers that need a slightly larger option, XL Gravity Boots are 1” larger in diameter and 1½” taller. Note: they do not come with calf loops.
- Valued-Added: Comes with an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use. As a bonus, the DVD includes FIVE Healthy Back Routines:
- Series of 10-15 minute exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).